Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Craaaaaaaaaaap

You know you're up late when the early morning news comes on. I'm officially on the night shift, and it sucks ass.

I have to write eight more pages for my paper to be somewhat acceptable, and then make a powerpoint about it. I CANNOT wait until May when I finally get to GRADUATE!!!

Reading for fun? What's that all about? I thought I was supposed to be having fun reading refereed journal articles about hormonal treatment for postpartum depression and the effects of emotionally focused couples therapy!

I hate my life right now. That's it, school. You win. I surrender. My white flag is waving. I'm crying uncle. What more do you want from me?

Someone send help....and caffeine.

1 comment:

Sam said...

You can have all the caffeine I haven't been drinking for the past seven plus months! Good luck in the home stretch.