Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Television

I was feeling sad because I ran out of recorded episodes of Mad About You, when I realized I have a distinctive preference for tv shows.
  • Does is take place in a big, densely-populated, cool city?
  • Are there stereotypical characters (the neurotic one, the womanizer, the naive one, etc.)
  • Is there occasional toilet humor?
If the show can answer yes to all these questions, you will probably catch me watching it (Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, Mad About You, and so on). I obviously don't have sophisticated taste in television programming. Don't judge me.

I am loving Teen Week on Jeopardy because I can finally answer most of the questions! It's the little things that count. I have enough to make me feel incompetent, so it's nice to feel smart once in a while. Teehee

1 comment:

Sam said...

Do you like The Big Bang Theory? It was awesome last night, along with How I Met Your Mother.