Monday, September 08, 2008

Good Ol' Newton Gresham

There's something about the library that makes me feel smart. I don't necessarily have to be doing anything that makes me smart(er); just being there makes me feel academic. It's too bad this time I'm all hot, academic, and sweaty. Stupid hot weather.

I used to have my own little room in the library; it was a place just for me down a quiet little hallway. All of a sudden the library decided, "Hey, I think we randomly need to renovate during the fall even though we had all summer to do it." Now I have to use the library like everyone else. I want to be special, dammit.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Sam said...

The library makes me feel like a child again. Probably because I spent so much time there when I was young and have not been there much since that time.