Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lil' Post

I always forget how much I like certain things (usually food). I'll end up eating something I haven't had in a while, and it's like I'm rediscovering it all over again. Brad bought some salami the other day, and I swear I've eaten half the package. I forgot how much I looooooove hard salami. This has also happened with Dr. Pepper, yogurt, biscuits, and I can't even remember the rest. WTF. How the hell does someone forget that they like something?

Completely unrelated:
I was reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, and Brad was making fun of me for being a sucker for feel-good books. Yes, I like books like Chicken Soup for the Arbitrarily Selected Person's Soul, I'll admit it, but is that so bad? Brad said, "What's in those, like sob stories and crap? I can't believe you stoop to that level." So I told him, "Maybe you should try reading Chicken Soup for the Douchebag's Soul." He can be such an assface sometimes.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Where can I buy the Douchebag book? My husband needs it desperately.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!