Thursday, August 14, 2008

Holy Crap

I think it's safe to say that I have neglected my blog. I actually kind of forgot it existed until I started reading Sam's blog, and it made me miss writing out my "junk."

A whole heck of a lot has happened since I last posted in December (I am so ashamed)! I'll give you the quick and dirty version, and I'll give you the juicy details later.

Since December of 2007:
  • Brad and I celebrated one year of being married. Yay!
  • We moved out of our apartment and into a house in April/March (it's fuzzy).
  • We have been slowly but surely working on the house. It doesn't quite feel like home yet, but it's getting there.
  • We got a new roommate. His name is Olly, and he rocks.
  • My parents decided they were sick of Houston, so they went to Brazil indefinitely (WTF).
  • I am trying to get their house sold, and it's a pain in the ass.
  • My last day of work is in exactly two weeks, then I will be a full time student once again. I want to graduate in May very, very, very badly.
  • I get to work with real clients this semester, and I am terrified!!!
That's all I can think of for now. I will come back and elaborate, and maybe I'll even post some pictures. Good times.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Pssst! Post again.

Soleil said...

Thanks for the reminder! I need a blog post wake-up call service to help my horrible memory.