Saturday, August 30, 2008
Your Neighbor Who Wishes Your Dogs Would STFU
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Me: I think Olly misses the smell of your butt.
Bard: My butt smell can be pretty memorable.
Me: Yeah, you're tellin' me!
Bard: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha [Note: I didn't add any extra ha's to make myself seem funnier.]
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I was looking through the pictures on my phone, which are mostly of my cat (holy shit I'm one of those people now), when I came around to this picture. Nevermind the bowls that look like boobs that I'm holding up to my chest (haha), but is it just me or is the guy behind me posing for my picture? Why did I not see this before? That son-of-a-bitch! That's my move!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Speaking of the steeplechase race, did anyone see that? I was watching people do things that are usually done by animals, or I guess in this case it would be animals with people on them (whatever). These people run around the track jumping over horse obstacles, one of which was a water hole. It felt like something was missing, though. Horses have to run this crap with people on their backs; shouldn't these steeplechasers have to run around with some kind of creature strapped to them? I think it would make the race more comparable to its originating horse race, and it would be a shitload more fun to watch.
Pardon the writing, it's hard to write in paint on a laptop. You get the idea, though.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
I was reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, and Brad was making fun of me for being a sucker for feel-good books. Yes, I like books like Chicken Soup for the Arbitrarily Selected Person's Soul, I'll admit it, but is that so bad? Brad said, "What's in those, like sob stories and crap? I can't believe you stoop to that level." So I told him, "Maybe you should try reading Chicken Soup for the Douchebag's Soul." He can be such an assface sometimes.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
A whole heck of a lot has happened since I last posted in December (I am so ashamed)! I'll give you the quick and dirty version, and I'll give you the juicy details later.
Since December of 2007:
- Brad and I celebrated one year of being married. Yay!
- We moved out of our apartment and into a house in April/March (it's fuzzy).
- We have been slowly but surely working on the house. It doesn't quite feel like home yet, but it's getting there.
- We got a new roommate. His name is Olly, and he rocks.
- My parents decided they were sick of Houston, so they went to Brazil indefinitely (WTF).
- I am trying to get their house sold, and it's a pain in the ass.
- My last day of work is in exactly two weeks, then I will be a full time student once again. I want to graduate in May very, very, very badly.
- I get to work with real clients this semester, and I am terrified!!!