Monday, May 07, 2007

Summer!

I am so happy that this week (after I finish an online test and write a little blurb about a class) I will be on my way to enjoying a nice, stress-free summer vacation. I will be working a lot, but I won't be taking any classes, and that's what makes it a vacation for me. I have been taking summer classes since I started my undergrad degree, and now that I have finally graduated and started a grad program, I think I deserve this summer off. I'm excited to get some reading done, maybe do a little traveling, some sewing, have a yard sale, and whatever other house projects I can come up with. I just hope Brad doesn't sit at home looking at my mess all day while I'm at work. That's the upside and the downside to marrying a teacher. The upside is he doesn't have to drive 40 miles to work each way. The downside is he doesn't have anything to do , so he sits at home all day with my mess and then he complains about it when I get home from work. Oh well. My summer is going to be good, anyway.

No comments: