Friday, March 02, 2007

I always say that I want to get married again, and I think I figured out why. I was looking at some pictures when it came to me. I want to live that day all over again because:

1. In my entire life, I have never felt more beautiful than when I was in my wedding dress with my hair done, with makeup on, and wearing jewelry that I picked out really carefully.
2. There were people there who came from all over for me! It made me feel so loved and happy, and I was surrounded by people who really care about me.
3. I had lots and LOTS of fun!
4. It was the final product of months and months of planning, calculating, meeting people, choosing, deciding, changing, and freaking out.
5. I just like being married.

So, yeah...I think that sums it up. I should wear my dress more.

No comments: