Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So, it's October already...

Don't you just hate it when you're not quite tired enough to go to bed, but you're too tired to do anything productive? Yeah, me too. I think that's why blogs were invented.

Anyhoot, I paid off everything (Magnolia Lake, flowers, and DJ) for the wedding today, so now we just need to get there! Now I'm starting to think about what I want to do with my hair and how pasty I'm gonna be, and also getting my nails done. Bla bla bla. What made me think that trying to graduate (while taking 2 French classes) and throwing together a wedding at the same time was a good idea? If I didn't know how to prioritize then, hopefully I'll learn something from this. Hahahaha. No I won't. I'm starting to worry about my dress, though. Sure, it hasn't been 12 weeks yet, but I've been reading pretty bad reviews about David's Bridal, so now I'm scared that they're gonna screw me over now that they have my money. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm not the waiting type of person, though, so I'm going to call them and ask what's up with my dress.

Yep yep yep.

I have 4 tests next week (that I know of). Boo. School. Boo.

Has anyone had any experience with professional spray tanning? I don't want to be the color of my dress, but I don't want to get skin cancer as a wedding gift (thanks, but no thanks). I have a coupon for a couple of spray tans, so I was just wondering whether or not it would be a good idea to do something like that, or if I should avoid it so I don't look like I'm one yellow stripe away from looking like candy corn walking down the aisle.

No comments: