Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bored at work yet again.

This coming up weekend is tax free weekend. Boy am I glad that I don't work in retail anymore.

So, I'm bored at work. I finished another book yesterday. I was reading In Her Shoes, and it was really good. I liked it a lot. So much, actually, that I finished it in a couple of days.
My other book by Jennifer Weiner hasn't gotten here yet EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT IT IN MAY!!! Someone on Ebay is getting negative feeeeeeeeeedbaaaaaaaack! Really, now. I've been reading a lot this summer. It's nice to be able to read for enjoyment rather than for school. I can't blame Dan Brown anymore for me not getting into grad school bc I already sent in my application and got 2/3 letters of recommendation that I needed. Yay! Now I just need to write a cheesy self-promoting essay. I can't wait! (Really, I can, and I have been waiting, so HA!) I still need to find a third person to write me a letter. Now I kind of wish that I had sucked up to more profs. Haha.

Brad and I put down a deposit for a photographer, so that's exciting, I guess. I just want everything to be done and nice and over. Which reminds me: I still need to call the guy who does the chocolate fountain. I figured, since we're not having alcohol we might as well let people indulgle in chocolate-dipped whatever.We shall see. Another thing is I realized that I have way too many cousins to have a small wedding. That's good and bad at the same time because (1) the more the merrier, but (2) if we jump from 100 to 200 guests our costs go up more than $1000. Oooohhhh, slap in the face. Oh well, suck it up and deal. I'll only get married once (hopefully), so we better do it up right!

No comments: