Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Antsy

I've been feeling really antsy lately, like something needs to happen. It just gets so boring when you fall into a routine and nothing fun and exciting is going on. You know...work, sleep, work sleep, watch tv, work sleep, avoid laundry/cleaning, sleep. It gets old after a while. School starts up again real soon and I'm excited for the change of pace, but I'm dreading all the work I'm going to have to do. C'mon graduation! There's just so much to look forward to later in the year that I'm really ready to be there already. I'm getting that itch to go somewhere again. Last time this happened, Brad and I ended up taking the Greyhound all the way to Washington D.C. I always thought that I was the kind of person who enjoyed routine and didn't like change much, but I guess either I was wrong or I've changed. Now I'm the kind of person who likes to randomly decide to do something and catch toads in cups outside. I'm maturing in reverse, or immaturing I guess. I feel so restless in the office right now. I think I'll just use my lunch hour to get out and go twitch somewhere. haha. Man, it's boring here. I can't even think of anything I care to look at on the internet anymore! I don't work tomorrow, though. I wonder what I'll end up doing.

No comments: